Create Your Own Piece
*We are currently at full capacity. Please sign up to be notified when we are accepting new clients.*
A custom-designed piece of jewellery sets you apart from the crowd. When you rock a Cernucci-designed piece in the club or just kickin' back with your crew you'll feel a confidence in your look that comes across to everyone.
We charge a £250 consultation fee which is applied in full toward the cost of the piece if you move forward to build it. Cernucci receives hundreds of custom requests and this allows us to separate curious people from those that are intent to craft their custom piece. The minimum order price for your custom piece is £500.
For orders with Solid 14K Gold or Si1/VS1 diamonds, the final price is typically £5000-£10,000
For orders without, the final price is typically £500-£1000
Upon paying the consultation fee, you will instantly be paired with a custom jewellery expert who will work with you to design your custom piece.
What is the minimum order and what is the consultation fee for?
The minimum order for custom pieces starts at £500. However, the final price will be determined by the specific item you get.
The consultation fee allows our jewellery experts to take their time and fully focus on making you the best custom piece specifically to your specifications. This fee will be deducted from the order, so it serves as a deposit. This fee is non refundable.
How long will this process take?
The time of the custom process varies depending on how many changes are required throughout the design phase. It can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks, so please be patient. It will be worth the wait! You will be kept up to date on the project throughout. Your personal CS rep will provide you with visual updates throughout the process.
What materials can I use?
We work primarily with 10-24k solid gold (Yellow, White, and Rose Gold). We also can work with Rhodium, Sterling Silver, and Platinum.
We also work with real diamonds ranging from Si2-VVS1. Providing us with the type of diamonds you are looking to use or a budget can be helpful to us in identifying which diamonds will be right for you.
Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days): Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked Packet.
Express Delivery (Next Working Day): Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked Packet. Orders must be placed before 4pm. All orders placed after 4pm will be delivered the following working day.
EU Standard Delivery (3-7 Working Days): Royal Mail International Tracked.
EU Express Delivery (2-3 Working Days): DPD Parcel DPD.
EU Priority Delivery (Next Working Day): DHL EU Next Day. Orders must be placed before 4pm London time. All orders placed after 4pm will be delivered the following working day.
US DHL Express (3-5 Working Days): DHL SmartMail Plus.
US DHL Priority (1-3 Working Days): DHL SmartMail Expedited.
CA DHL Express (3-5 Working Days): DHL Express Tracked Remote.
CA DHL Priority (2 Working Days): DHL Next Day Remote. Orders must be placed before 11am EST time. All orders placed after 11am will be delivered the following working day.
AU Express Delivery (3-7 Working Days): Royal Mail International Tracked World.
AU Priority Delivery (2 Working Days): DHL Next Day Remote. Orders must be placed before 11pm Perth time. All orders placed after 11pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
NZ Delivery 🇳🇿
NZ Express Delivery (3-7 Working Days): Royal Mail International Tracked World.
NZ Priority Delivery (2 Working Days): FedEx International Priority. Orders must be placed before 11pm Auckland time. All orders placed after 11pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- All UK and worldwide orders (excluding USA) are shipped from our UK fulfilment centre in the South of England. Orders placed before 4pm (UK time) will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4pm will be shipped the following day.
- All USA orders are shipped from our USA fulfilment centre in Ohio. Orders placed before 4pm (EST time) will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4pm will be shipped the following day.
- All custom products take 4-5 weeks to arrive as they are made to order. So please select the cheapest shipping option because of this.
- Stock levels shown on-site are combining both our UK and USA centre stock levels.
- On rare occasions, when an item you ordered isn't in stock at the most desirable centre, we will ship from the centre which has the stock. This means your order will take longer to arrive. We will refund the shipping cost you paid.
- Despite these rare occasions, we truly believe having combined stock levels is great for you. You can now order items that would have previously been shown as out of stock, because we share stock across two centres.
If the package cannot be delivered to the given shipping address due to causes ascribable to the absent cooperation of the customer (wrong or incorrect shipping address, absent receiver,) or if the customer refuses to collect the package, the package will be returned to the sender (Cernucci) at the customers expense. The expense includes shipping costs and any duty and tax the package may have incurred; this amount will be deducted from the total of the order to be refunded.
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are tracked as being delivered. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address